FARHAD YAZDI, DO
Farhad M. Yazdi, D.O.
Education: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYIT)
101 Northern Blvd, Glen Head NY 11545
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
8/1991 to 5/1995
Penn State University
201 Shields Building University Park, PA 16802
B.S in Biology
8/1988 to 5/1990
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Rd Paramus, New Jersey 07652
A.S. in Biology
Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas
1000 Montgomery Street Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Internship: 7/1995 to 2/1996
Columbia University General Hospital
10200 Seminole Blvd. Seminole, Florida 34648
Internship: 7/1996 to 6/1997
Residency: Northside Hospital and Heart Institute
6000 49th Street North St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Family Medicine - 7/1997 to 6/1999
Hospital affiliation: North East Georgia Medical Center
743 Spring Street Gainesville, GA 30501
Active Medical staff
4/2001 to 12/2016
Certification: Board Certified Family medicine
(American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians) 1999
Board recertification 2015 to 2023
Membership: American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
American Academy of Family Practice
Southern Medical Association
Research Conducted at Oakwood Family Physicians:
1.A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Free Tablet Combination, Long-Term Study to Evaluate theSafety of Nebivolol in Combination With Valsartan in Patients With Stage 1 or Stage 2 Essential Hypertension
2. Linaglitpin and Metformin Versus Linagliptin in Newly Diagnosed, Untreated Type 2 DiabetesOfficial Title: A 24-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Assess the Superiority of Oral Linagliptin and Metformin Compared to Linagliptin Monotherapy in Newly Diagnosed, Treatment-naïve, Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
3. A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, 8-Week Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Nebivolol and Valsartan Given as aFixed-Dose Combination in Patients With Stage 1 or 2 Essential Hypertension
4. A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of JNJ-27018966 in the Treatment of Patients With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
5. An Open-Label extension(OLE), Long-term Safety and Tolerability Study of Plecanatide in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation(CIC). Protocol SP304203-01 .
6. A Multinational, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo –Controlled Trail to Evaluate The Effect of Ticagrelor 90 mg twice daily on the Incidence of Cardiovascular Death, Myocardial Infraction or Stroke in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Astra Zeneca Study Protocol D513BC00001.
7. A Phase 3, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Favipiravir in Adult Subjects with Uncomplicated Influenza. Protocol T705aUS317.
8. A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Prallel-group Trail of Linaclotide(72 ug or 145 ug) Administered orally for 12 Weeks to Patients with Chronic Idopathic Costipation.Protocol MCP-103-309.